The official blog of Acadiana Profile, offering up a heaping helping of fun from around the region.
Ashley Hinson is a writer with a concentration in music, arts and culture. She is most interested in understanding how artists think and create, and what inspires their work. Having written across several parishes in Acadiana, she is deeply familiar with its ins and outs, its highways and dancehalls.
Hinson graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2015 with a Bachelor’s in English. Her work has been published by regional newspapers and magazines as well as The Associated Press. She is also in school for nursing at Louisiana State University at Eunice.
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- Ça C'est Bon (68)
- A Final Visit | Comments
- Around Acadiana | Comments
- Guidry's Open House | Comments
- At The Blue Moon Saloon | Comments
- The Chandelier Room | Comments
- The Breakfast Club Brunch Crawl | Comments
- Girls on the Run Comes to Acadiana | Comments
- Festival International de Louisiane | Comments
- The Big Easel Art Festival | Comments
- A Moncus Upgrade | Comments