Jan 11, 201810:56 AM
Let Them Eat Cake
The official blog of New Orleans Bride Magazine, offering a daily dose of all things weddings
The first New Orleans Bride bridal show of 2018 and a prize giveaway
On Wednesday night, hundreds gathered for the January 2018 New Orleans Bride Bridal show. Semi-annually, the magazine hosts its bridal show in the the Elite ballroom at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. The top wedding professionals in the greater New Orleans area gather to meet with people planning their Big Day.
This year there were more than 800 attendees and around 130 professionals at the show. Throughout the evening, hair salons were giving bridal hairstyle demonstrations, catering companies and restaurants let couples sample items from their menus, including tasty items such as Cajun pinwheels from the Dickie Brennan Group and sweet treats from the Sweet Life Bakery) and models traversed the ballroom showing off the best styles from local bridal boutiques and tuxedo shops.
Door prizes are a mainstay at the show and include gift cards for everything from hotel stays and jewelry to wedding cakes and flowers, as well as products and other goodies from the vendors. About 40 lucky ladies and gents went home with prizes last night.
Today, we are continuing the fun with a bonus giveaway! Review the list below and pick your most coveted item. The first person to email us about each item wins it. Send your email to email@example.com.
- Free engagement session and a pair of feather earrings from Leather & Feather Weddings
- A $500 discount off of a 3-hour reception booking from B Street Benny
- Half price portrait session and a 16x20 portrait (valued at $200) from Welch Photo and Video
- Free Set of Wedding Bands from JVL Jewelry from The Bridal Registry
- Four sets of tickets (Presbytere, Cabildo, US Mint) from the Louisiana State Museum
- Three of: Two tickets to the Audubon Zoo (or the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden, Entergy Giant Screen Theater) and a voucher for complimentary champagne provided at your full service open bar when you book any wedding event with Audubon Catering and Events.
Winners will be notified via email over the next two days until all of the prizes are claimed.