10 Top Beauty Gift Ideas
Guerlain ‘Liu Holiday Collection’ Perfumed Shimmer Powder Face & Body
I hope you’re rested for your big trip.
I want you to know that I’ve tried to be good all year.
I’d really like it if you could bring me these 10 things:
1. Guerlain ‘Liu Holiday Collection’ Perfumed Shimmer Powder Face & Body:
For when perfume is too heavy, this will give you the perfect scent and shimmer in one.
2. Bobbi Brown Everyday Pretty Lip & Eye Palette:
This is too pretty for just everyday.
3. Deborah Lippmann ‘Run the World (Girls)’ Neon Mimi Nail Set:
There isn’t a safe pink nail polish in the lot, but I’d wear every one of these shades – even that crazy yellow one.
4. Lip Tar’s Matte Shades:
Intensely pigmented liquid lipstick gives a high-impact color that has staying power in one tiny tube.
5. Ciaté Caviar Manicures:
These wildly impressive nail polishes are applied to wet polishes for a finished 3-D effect.
6. Kjær Weis’ Essential Trio Sets:
1, 2 or 3 – I’ll take them all!
7. Fresh’s Sugar Soirée Mini Lip Set:
There is something in here for every lip need, from preventing chapping to the perfect just-bitten tint.
8. 21 Drops’ blended oils:
These, including the aptly titled Uplift, Calm, Sleep and Will Power, are meant to take one from tantrum to tranquil.
9. Sephora’s Deco Daze Clutch Brush Set:
This will sweep me off my stiletto-clad feet – and it works as a small purse.
10. Lollia’s Eau de Parfum in Relax:
To instantly transport me to a serene place free of overplayed holiday jingles.
P.S. Tell Rudolph I love the song!